Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan engaged in the management of the following areas:
- protection of citizens' health,
- medical and pharmaceutical science,
- medical and pharmaceutical education,
- circulation of medicines, medical devices and medical equipment,
- control over the quality of medical services,
- sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population,
- control and supervision of compliance with the requirements established by technical regulations and regulatory documents,
- food safety at the stage of its sale and production of organic products.
The Ministry also implements inter-sectoral coordination, strategic, regulatory, control-and-oversight, implementation and licensing functions.
The Ministry has the following departments:
- formation of a unified state policy in the field of education, scientific and scientific-and-technical activities;
- creating the necessary conditions for obtaining education;
- improving the organization of scientific research and increasing their competitiveness;
- ensuring protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children.
- Pharmacy Committee of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Committee for Payment of Medical Services of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Committee for Public Health Protection of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Ministry carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and other normative legal acts.
Ministry’s address: 5th entrance, House of Ministries, Yessil District, 8 Mangilik Yel Avenue, 010000 Astana, Kazakhstan.